Wednesday, August 6, 2008

ALL DONE- WHOO HOO

The surgery is over. Everything went well and Lindsay is going to ICU in a little while. They said that the nurses will have her sitting up in a chair by tonight. Thanks for the prayers. There are a ton of people here today, so if you are planning on visiting I would recommend a later day. I think she will be out of it for a while.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay!!!! Katie, thanks for the updates all day!

Anonymous said...

thanks for all the updates. I have to work tonight but Jeff and I will try to make it by tomorrow evening! :o) She will probably remember our visit more then. Give her our love in the meantime!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Katie for being such a great communication manager!! I'm glad everything went well. Kyle and I will come visit when she's rested. I know she'll be a little out of it right now. See ya soon. :o)

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for keeping us updated. I have been praying all day for all of you as you waited. Now, all the prayers begin for sweet Lindsay!!

Jana White said...

great updates katie! glad to hear everything went so well, hope to come by soon and visit!