Tuesday, August 5, 2008

No Tears

Today went great. Lindsay did not cry AT ALL. Despite her fears that today would be the hardest day, she did amazingly well. She is packed, feed, and ready for tomorrow. Good news, she gets to sleep in which we all know is her favorite summer pastime. We will head to the hospital around 11:30. THANK YOU,THANK YOU, THANK YOU for all of the phone calls, well wishes, and prayers. I will be updating tomorrow as soon as possible. The surgery is not until 2 and it could take 4 to 6 hours so it might be a while before you hear info. I am hoping to get Internet connection, but I'm not that good. Someone will have Lindsay's phone if you are desperate you may call, but I may not answer I'm just figuring out how to work it. For those of you who are planning on visiting, it would probably be best if you call first so that we can tell you where we are, and if it is a good time.
THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN BROUGHT TO YOU BY KATIE THE COMMUNICATION MANAGER.

1 comment:

Keline said...

Lindsay, just wanted to say Hi and to let you know we have been thinking about you and praying for you. So thankful to hear everything went well, continue to follow Dr's orders :)
Debbie says HI!
Keline