Friday, October 17, 2008

Nothing New

So someone mentioned to me that I need to update the blog. There has not been much new to actually report on.

I am still feeling great. I am usually tired at the end of the day, but after a good nights sleep I am ready to go again. I will see my doctor again November 7th and do another 24 hour monitor to check to make sure everything is still working correctly.

If you want to see the x-ray of the wires on my brestbone let me know. It's kinda cool. My scar is starting to fade very slowly. I wish it were a little faster, but it dose not botther me. One person was surprised that I was not concerned about hiding my red scar. I have had a previous scar my whole life and therefore, I think I would look strange WITHOUT it. It is part of me.

School is going great. It was overwhelming the first week jumping into the middle of everything. I love my kids but still feel like I am getting to know them. Everyday is different and exciting. Let me know if you need any cute kindergarten stories.

I will not post again until I have any new heart updates. My regular life is not eventful or exciting enough for all the world to read.

Thank you for all the thoughts, prayers, gifts, concerns, and kind words. I know this recovery would not have been this easy if I had not had all the support from everyone.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I always want kindergarten stories!

McChatterbox said...

Wonderful to see your recovery is going so well! I had a mechanical aortic valve put in 2004. My surgical recovery was slow but am doing great now! If you ever want to communicate with someone else who had this done my email is Nelclaire@aol.com.