I am now in Waco recovering here. I miss all my Allen friends and do wish I was starting back to school this week. We will be back in Allen Saturday the 23th through Tuesday the 26th because I have my first follow up appointment Tuesday.
Many people who have heart surgery need cardiac therapy afterwards, but since I am young my doctors told me I could do it on my own. I have been getting up in the mornings and walking a little and then walking a little in the evenings too. We even have a treadmill here I get to use for those rainy days.
My pain has gone up and down a lot. There were several days that I was not having any pain, but my skin was very dry and itchy from the tape. The tape has now started to fall off a little and I am back to having a some pain. I am tyring to slowly get off Tylenol, but not sure yet if I am ready. Sleeping has been hard every night because once I do finally fall asleep, I have to get up every few hours. I think I sleep the best during my daytime naps.
School starts Monday and I am very sad I am not there. I was praying for a good sub to take my class. I am so glad to have gotten such a great teacher to be there in my place. The first few weeks are always tough, so please pray for her as school starts. I know she will do a fantastic job. What an answered prayer!!!
Tuesday, August 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Lindsay,
It's so great to hear you are doing well!! I have been thinking and praying for you during the past weeks and want to you know that! Hang in there!
Love,
Stacey Chambers
Lindsay,
Hey this is Tara. I found your blog through Natalie's....I hope you are doing better!
Tara:)
Post a Comment