I have discovered that I am addicted to current events. During my recovery time I have watched soooo much TV. First there was the Olympics. I was glued to the TV from 7pm till after 11pm every night. I felt it was un-American to watch anything else on TV. Then there was the Democratic National Convention. I loved hearing what everyone had to say and listen to all the opinions. Again my schedule revolved around this event. Finally this week I have been glued to hurricane coverage. I was ready for "The Big One". Yesterday I watched CNN for over 5 hours just on Gustav. I kept waiting for Anderson Cooper to blow away. I even considered waking up early to watch the coverage of the storm. Now I am gearing up for the Republican Convention. I know when everyone is going to speak and what to be looking for during each speech.
Aside from all the TV I have been watching, we have been doing other things. I have been watching my mom learn to play golf. That's interesting! Yesterday we went to San Marcus to see my brother and the Texas State campus. I have also helped a little bit with the Fair and Rodeo decorations by painting a few signs and boots. We are also working on the SECOND 1000 pc. puzzle.
I am still feeling great. I am also sleeping better now. Thank you for all the prayers.
Monday, September 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Glad to hear that you are feeling better. Democratic National Convention??? YUCK!!
Post a Comment