I love Sundays. I often find myself loving life Sunday afternoons. So I decided to list things that make me happy. I didn't experience all of these things today, but some of them. You might have to remind me of some of these things Thursday afternoon when I am usually very exausted.
Coffee
Morning church
Sweet old men that greet you and always shake your hand
Watching a child be baptized
The handbell choir
Surprise Donuts
A beautiful hymn
Lunch with friends
Sunshine and a breeze
A wonderful nap on a full stomach
Chocolate
Chocolate with peanut butter
Chocolate cake
Chocolate ice cream
Chocolate with chocolate
Sonic Cherry Vanilla Coke
Work that is done
Taking about boys (hehe)
A workout that is good and DONE
Ice Cream
A good pedicure
Great Country Music
Watching a girly movie
Movie theater popcorn
DVR
Pretty dresses
Blogs
2 comments:
Great list to read on a Monday morning!
awe, I love your list.
Post a Comment