Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Good News

My Dr. called today with the results of my 24 hour heart monitor test. He said that my rhythms are "improving". He said he talked with the rhythm specialist and they are encouraged. I will see the specialist next week to get the details.

From what we understand from talking to him today, we will monitor my rhythms for a while and look for more improvements.

I will get to go back to Allen this weekend. Right now I am planning to stay. We will see what the doctors say and then make a plan to transition back into real life. WHOOOHOOOO!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lindsay,
It's so much fun to read your blog. We're so glad to hear that your're doing so good. Can't wait to see you back at church.
Our Love,
Wes and Dolores Cox

Anonymous said...

Hello from Austin and Parker,
I am glad to hear that you are improving each day. We all hope to see you soon. God bless,
Lori Mann and boys

Anonymous said...

Yay! Glad that you're improving! :o) Hope to see you soon!